Tungku Beach Photoshoot Outing

As mention in my post before this, I am going to put the pictures that Corey and I took yesterday on Monday...  I did terribly, because it seems that almost all of the pictures I took are a little tilted, you will notice this, I suppose my right leg is getting shorter - ha ha ha...  but anyway, here's my mediocre pictures...


I call this picture, the bleeding Hua Ho symbol. 
 
I name this piece - "That's how the cookie crumbles"

Fisherman's Safe Return

Home bound

Happy Returns - He gave a thumbs up!  Happy Fisherman indeed.

I call this picture - Nooks and Crannies or Caved in

Lover's Paradise

My Tiny Cove

Living in a Hard Place

Nature's Smile - These rocks protrude out from the ground thus could not be moved...  Weird, huh?

My final decent picture, Razzy with Corey in the background tinkering with his new lens...

So that's about it, comments appreciated, sorry there were no portraiture due to the fact our model is overseas.  We miss you, Redz, wish you were here...

Until then, Adios people!

Comments

Redz said…
I'm coming back tomorrow. Miss you guys too.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises