Errands Almost Accomplished

Despite waking up late, I've done well today.

And it is not even 6 p.m. yet!  - Ha ha...  I woke up early, but only for a while, to load in my laundry into the machine, and every now again between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m, I received a few phone calls and text messages.  I can't even recall who called even.  And now, all of my laundry is complete, I have no outstanding dirty clothes.  I feel so proud of myself.  Then, Redz text message me via his friend's phone, telling me that his phone was barred, I suppose, when he was calling the bank and myself when he lost his credit card and ensuring the money was sent and received was the main culprit for his phone getting barred.  

So I thought to myself, just in case, that he needs to communicate to anybody, I paid for his phone bills, he didn't ask me to, but I just want him to have a great holiday as much as possible.  Besides, I haven't paid my bills since I subscribed to DST Prima last end of April.  So before it breaks my bank account, I think I should do something about it.  The waiting was unbearable, because there were no seats.  I paid my bills at the Giant Superstore, because I couldn't be bother to find a car park space at Gadong Properties where the main branch is.  I could have paid online, but I have no clue how to.  

The previous paragraph was written this afternoon, and what happened after that, Corey and I had a impromptu decision to have a quick outing somewhere close.  A quick brainstorming later, I told him that Tungku Beach not far from Jerudong Beach could be a nice and new place for a photography outing.  Corey was excited because he got his dream lens that he have been wanting all these while.  So I will post the pictures soon.  

After that, a thorough shower and it was time for dinner.  Farm basket Restaurant in Kiulap became the venue of choice.  Food and drinks were great as usual.  My friend, Su, told us, that this restaurant could be the best kept eatery secret.  The food are good with plenty of choice, but not much knows about the restaurant.  Oh speaking of food, I was a little pissed off with one of the fast food eateries in Giant.  The staff were laughing and horse playing while taking people's order.  I ordered rice and burger because I was absolutely famish.  My rice came early, but I realised that my burger took a while.  I finished my rice and then I ask one of the staff where is my burger?  She checked out in the kitchen, and told me that they lost my receipt and thus did not made my order.  

She told me to wait for another five minutes while they sort my food out.  Pissed off, I was.  Seriously, I don't mind staffs playing around while working, and it is amusing to see funny characters behind the counter once a while.  But to the point of losing focus on people's order.  That's way too much playing than working.  Pissed off, really, I was.  I told them to take out the burger.  It is not a question of playing around while working, I'm angry because they were playing around until it affects someone else.  That's just bad ethics.

So that's about it, nothing much else to say...  Until then, Adios peeps...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises