Waiting...

One week of office leave has been taken...

I did not do what I planned to do.  I was too busy relaxing myself.  Having a reflecting week.  In summary, my leave was spent mostly to sleep.  And tonight is my last night because tomorrow night I would be sleeping early and have to cut down on hanging out from at DeFountain Cafe.  And most probably I will be offshore on Thursday, but for that, I'd have to call up office to know if I am really going offshore again.  I don't mind going offshore, except for the fact that I am going to know new people again.  I suppose it is a good thing.

Redz is coming back home tomorrow and I am his designated pick-up driver.  I have actually decided to go back offshore last Monday, but I am afraid that Redz might need my help and I can't help him if I am offshore.  So I finished my leave and wait for him to come back before making my move offshore.  The good thing is and most people might think it is petty, that I manage to complete my laundry all in two days.  I still haven't come round to pay my insurance for my house.  I've spend the whole day sleeping, thus missing the office hours.  Damn.  Tomorrow will be my only chance.  So I will definitely do that.  Otherwise I will be running in circles with the issues surrounding my house.  

Tonight I am going full blast with hanging out at DeFountain Cafe, thus I am writing this at 2 a.m.  Today, I spent the whole morning and afternoon sleeping, only to wake up at 2p.m to make some noodles with baby clams, of course.  Then watch TV until 9 p.m, all because I was watching Friends.  They are starting the episode that they were wondering who's pregnancy test that was left in the bin, and today it featured Monica and Chandler's wedding.  Why am I on about this, is because, low and behold, I have never watched the season ending of Friends.  I think it was the 10th Season that I have not watched yet.  

When I was watching TV, I got a phone call from QQeStore because I have forgotten to return the charger adapter for the phone that they loan to me when my phone broke down.  The problem was the batteries.  I think I may have overcharged it, but even so, it shouldn't cause much fault.  Besides, for Windows Mobile Operation System (WM OS) phones they do exhaust the batteries faster.  But yeah, I have my LG KS20 back, which I am selling if anybody is interested.  I am in awe with the new HTC Touch Diamond.  HTCs are good phones.  They got really good review and value for investment.  The prices hardly budge, they still are very expensive second hand phones.  So there...  

Then I checked out Redz's place which is nearby, and did some chores.  Then it was dinner at Andaman Restaurant and Catering.  Their food rarely disappoint me.  They had a new menu out, and to date, that is where I get my teh tarik.  They make the best teh tarik so far, because they use soya bean (I think) instead of condensed milk to make their teh tarik.  After dinner, here I am at DeFountain since 12 a.m.  Heh, so much for my itinerary.  Tomorrow itinerary besides paying for my insurance, is probably to watch movie, perhaps The Hulk or Made of Honour starring McDreamy - he he..  So until then, Adios peeps...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises