Fever and Flabbergasted

Just a quick one. Been sick all day yesterday, today a little bit better, but work, oh god, don't get me started. I feel like I want to quit. I feel better be dead. I'm meeting my department head with my supervisor later. Must be about my absence from work recently... Oh no... They're going in for the kill this time... But anyway, wish me luck... This sucks, ironically it's friday!

Until then... Adios

Post Edit:  Work is still stressful.  But anyway, my supervisor was busy yesterday, in fact when I thought about it, I think I heard wrong.  You know having a cough and cold, my hearing is a little bit muffled.  But anyhow, although stressful, it's handled nicely, I think.  Hopefully things will go well and as per plan next week.  

But I have been thinking and a lot of reflecting, and post-talking to Baby with my personal issues, now, I think I can change.  I know I've been saying that in the past and it didn't materialise, but now, (oh the rain is getting heavier!)  erm, where was I, oh yeah, but now...  I will change.  I can change, and considered me a changed man now!  (Note to self: Use the Secret!)...  I am changed, I'm already changed, change is abundant and easy to do...  

Until then, Adios (again!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises