Shahbandar Outing Pictures

I've resized the pictures when I was offshore but never made time to upload them, so here there are... Enjoy!

Under the Shade

Simpur Leaf and Fruit - The National Flower

Flourish

Forest Floor

Framing Redz - Looking out

Sweet Honey

A Maze - ing

Lost in the Maze floor

Tiny Flower in the bushes

This is where I drew the line

We ended up the outing for a sunset at Jerudong Beach.

That was the last picture, before my camera died on me.  I forgot to recharge the batteries.  So that's it!  I hope you like what you have seen.  Click on it for a larger view.  None of the pictures have been modified except to resize and them and inserting a copyright on it.  Please ask for permission before using them.  I can pass the original picture FOC.

Until then.  Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises