All aboard!!!

Here I am, avoiding sleep, sitting by myself at 2.30 a.m at DeFountain Cafe.  

Why would I avoid sleeping?  Because I tend to oversleep.  Thus I will be late for my flight to offshore.  

I don't have much to do this time round coming back onshore.  I'm tired, yes.  But isn't it dangerous to be driving tired one hour away.  Well I hope I won't get tired.  But as soon as I get myself offshore.  I'd retire to bed definitely perhaps until lunch.  I'm tired, but I'm not sleepy yet.  That is why I will be leaving a little early than usual, so I can take my sweet time driving to the Anduki Airport.

Coming back to shore, this time round, the city, the house, the room, the bed...  all looks so foreign to me.  The capital is nicely lit.  And I'm not used to it.  I feel like a lot of things have change.  I suppose I am the one changing a lot.  I suppose I feel good being cocoon in a carefree life that, everything back here onshore feels there's some required effort.  Perhaps I'm getting lazy.  

So anyway, what is new?  My best best best friend is having some emotional turmoil.  Something about his friends, I'm not trying to butt in but I suppose there are times when we are so used to each other, that we sometimes forgot basic courtesy.  I pity him.  I feel guilty that at this moment in time, I have abandoned him to his own devices.  See, we're a pair of sock, two peas in a pod...  We're tight and now, that I am offshore, he feels a little lonely.  And there are times when I get lonely myself, but work keeps me occupy most of the time.  So I could understand why he is a little sensitive.  Perhaps it's no big deal.  But sometimes tiny remarks does give a huge impact.

As for myself, I woke up late for my workshop.  Damn, I hate it when I can't sleep and having a restless night.  Oh by the way, I didn't found any cookie last night, but I found 2 packs of Indo Mee and gawd, it went down well.  With freaking baby clams even!  Gawd, I miss that.  Then feeling a little stuffed, I watch a movie and I started to feel a little sleepy.  Finally, I got that sleep that I needed.  I arrived about half past nine morning an hour late for the workshop.  I stayed until midday.  The rest of the participants went for a provided lunch whilst I hurried myself to run my errands.  I went to the bank to withdraw some money.  My ATM card got 'swollen' by the machine, because I gave the wrong PIN number to Redz.  I gave him my details because I trust him with my life.  I did that because I need him to pay my cars and other bills.  

Then, it was to another bank to pay off my car, then to the office to, pick up my letters, talked to my colleagues, took keys to my boss's room to pick up my the laptop, confirm my flight, went to HQ to configure the laptop.  It took ages.  By the time, it was done, it was already 4p.m.  I went to Naafi to pick up my magazines, buy some toiletries.  Oh I spent $67 on facial wash.  Waited for my friend Amir, to pick up ciggies for someone offshore, went to my 'brother', Sulaiman and hung out there for a bit, which ended up a long one, because Jesse, my friend was there too.  Then went back to buy groceries with Redz, had dinner, and then watch TV.  Went back home, clean my room, packed my stuff, took a dump, clean the toilet, showered, got ready and went to the 24 hours tuck shop and bought Payless card for my Matco.  Saw a freaky accident at the Jame' Mosque roundabout, and finally ended up here.  Busy huh?  

Ha ha - my itinerary in one paragraph.  I'm hardly interesting.  I'm bored.  I'm a boring guy.  So anyway, it's time for me to go back home and pack some more stuff into my bag.  So until then my dear readers, I'll bore you some other time.  Take care, be safe and Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises