Gone Too Long

I need serious help.  

Here I am on my bed.  And I can't sleep.  Erk! Help!

The room is too cold, the bed is too big, the pillows are too comfy and I can't hear anyone snore.  I have been away from my room too long to get comfy.  I'm an alien to my own freaking room.  I've had two ciggies and still I'm not sleepy.  I even read other people's blog in my own blog links, for goodness sake.

I'm panicking now actually, I don't want to wake up late, and I don't want to miss the workshop and I don't want to feel and look sleepy.  I feel like I'm staying over in someone else's room.  Everything is mine and feel familiar but it seems so foreign to me.  Sigh!  So anyway, I'll keep myself occupy with this blog and probably I'll start yawning soon.  

So what's on my mind.  A lot of things actually.   My mind is like a pedestrian sitting next to a roadside and watching the traffic go by, continuously and ever ending...  There's a lot but nothing that I can write about...  It's really like watching fast moving cars or vehicles I should say, passing by...  I even made a search about my new fat burners, they're actually really good.  I hope it works well.  

Oh I feel helpless.  Oh, yeah, will be watching Batman tomorrow.  Or perhaps that's a bad idea, I've got plenty of errands to make.  Things to do, to eat, to pack, to bring, to not bring, I miss hanging out.  I miss having lattes.  I'd just wish I could stay here longer, but at the same time, I kind of miss my life offshore.  What am I on about?  I have no clue.  I'm simply rambling.  

Oh, a shout out to thank El for the "Peace of Mind", hope it works on me.  My migraine is a fighter, it is.  But appreciate any help to keep it at bay.  Totally appreciate it.

Hmm, what else...  That's it!  I'm peckish!

Oh speaking of being peckish...  I'm not sure if you have notice that I've added a blogger from Malaysia, with a cool blog named Aximud (I suppose, in Malay it sound Azimat).  Found his blog after my run and coincidentally that night I was determined as ever not to have my midnight Maggi.  When I read his blog, it was quite interesting, besides that I don't talk Penang, but I understand what he was writing.  And his post was many pictures of food.  Delicious food.  And boy oh boy, midnight maggi was inevitable.  And I'm really peckish...  Should I eat or shan't I?  We'll find out tomorrow...

Okay it's almost 3a.m and I should be sleeping...  So I guess, thanks for accompanying me...  Until then (again), take care, be safe and Adios Amigos!

I think I'm going to see if there's a cookie or two..... he he he

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just to let you know, I had Maggi Kari with egg at 3 this morning! Hehe. Anyway, I think you have an active mind that's why you cant sleep. Next time you have prob sleeping, may I suggest that you take honey (a real one, not a 'hun')as honey is known as a natural tranquilizer. Well, a 'hun' may do as well as some friends also suggested that 's-e-#' can also cure insominia but you are not married yet, so just take a real honey.
@xiM said…
wow...did someone mention about A.X.I.M.U.D in here???coz i can smell it in here...hehe..

anyway,thanks for give some compliment to my blog...appreciate it and as in return-i'm gonna add you as a Journalist Wannabe in my site...Check it out later ok!!

TQ for visiting my blog yaa saiful!!
Anonymous said…
Ha ha.. Thanks for the add in your blog roll, your blog is quite an interesting read. Different that what we have here... You blog has flavour in them... Delicious ones too... Sekarang dah lapar dah... he he he

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises