Lack of Updates

There's not much to update as it is the weekend, and for most people they will be enjoying their weekend.  As for me, I'm still here working.  Though it's a little slow today due to the current weather condition.

I'm looking for a theme for my Saturday such like my Thursday Thoughts segment.  Any thoughts?  Saturday should be about relaxing.  But considering my life condition right now, relaxing is the luxury.  But indeed I am still in a relaxed mode, not that I'm working too hard for my own good.  So what else is there to talk about....

Today, some surveyors came to survey (of course, duh!) the piping route for one of the projects.  And probably, this afternoon's agenda will be to identify the scopes that may or may not be taken onboard by my team by walking around the complex to mark up some drawings.  One of the surveyors who is the project manager/engineer was a little apprehensive that I am working for him while I am offshore, but I told him, I could manage that even being offshore, but he did not look convinced.  Oh well, whatever that tickles his fancy, take it up my boss then.  He is the responsible for coordinating his men, and hopefully I will not get called back onshore.  I love it here.  Really.  I really am considering working offshore from now on.  But I don't know about working in the vessels (or workboats)... I usually get sea sick.  But who knows, that'll be my next post.  It'll be good for me, I suppose.  But the work that I am doing now, being on site and on the field, I gain many precious experience from it.  In fact, just this morning, I went on site with one of the shift supervisor and we went up this ladder, going up was not a problem, but going down, oh this is not for the faint hearted.  Down there, is the gratings, and if you fall... you'd survive but OUCH! definitely...  It was an experience...  I did manage to go down it, safely of course.

So nothing much else to say...  Eat, work, eat, sleep, eat, work, eat... Yup, I'm gaining weight pretty quick at this rate...  So until then, you guys have a great great weekend.  Take care, play safe and Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises