Migraine Attack

Suffered migraine yesterday, after the daily 5 p.m. meeting, I went back to my bedroom/office to rest my head.  Then my supervisor bombarded me with lots of scope of work that needs to be carried out but he anticipated the work with difficulties which is inarguably true.  The materials that arrived yesterday makes some of the work scope healthy, but it is difficult if not, impossible to be done.  Our support from onshore also doesn't help by sending us materials to the scope that has already been completed.

Miscommunication seems to be at large with us offshore and the support onshore.  It was frustrating, so I went up my bunk bend to lie down my head.  I managed to get some sleep.  When I woke up it was about 8p.m and it was time for my run.  But I still had some headaches, so I decided to give myself a break for a night.  I took a shower and went to the mess room to grab some food.  I missed dinner at 6p.m so I just took some light food and went back to my room.  Discovery was on, and to think about it, I can't even remember what I watched!  I was so engrossed in watching it.  So anyway, I went online from 11.30p.m and retired at about an hour later.

We had new bed curtains installed yesterday, from the flowery curtains to plain simple blue ones, and when I pulled to close the curtains, it was stuffy inside, so I had to open my shirt because it was freaking hot.  And that didn't work either, so I had to open the curtains, and finally I got some sleep.  And when I woke up, my headache was still there, I sat on the bed for about half an hour to think if it would be wise to wake up or continue sleeping.  I went to bed instead, and what feels like I slept for half an hour, was actually 4 hours.  I woke up at 12 noon!  I woke up because my room mate has came back for lunch and had a nap and was snoring.  I thought that I was in some twilight zone.  I remembered waking up in the morning to find night again.  I peeked over my watch it was half past 12 noon.  So I sat up.  Migraine gone.  But since my room mate is having his nap, I thought that I should wake up when he wakes up.  I don't want to make much noise when he is sleeping.  So I laid down for a bit.  When he woke up at 1 p.m, I woke up too.  Had my shower, had my coffee and ciggy.

Just now I was talking to my shift supervisor.  We have been discussing about work, that we can do.  The problem we're having right now, is we have materials which we could not do.  So we were thinking if we should use the materials for other scopes that we can do...  It's an ongoing process...  I guess, you're bored of this.  My life's ain't interesting at the mo.  So until then, oh by the way, I'll continue my running tips some other time....  Okay, take care, be safe and Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises