Nice to Sea You Again...

As planned, I'm back offshore.  Again.

I do apologise for my lack of updates.  That's because I was doing my errands as much as I can before coming back here for the long haul.  The last three days spent onshore was really good.  I had a great time and somehow, being onshore makes a little bit special to me, seeing my friends and housemates, it all makes life a little bit interesting.

So updates.  Sunday was spent mostly not sleeping and sleeping...  Not at the same time, of course, but I didn't sleep on Sunday morning, because I decided to drive down and sleep over at my "brother's" house, Sulaiman, we hung out at his house till 3 a.m.  Then slept for about less than an hour and woke up at 4 a.m to get ready for my trip offshore.  By 4.45 a.m. I was already out the door and driving towards Anduki.  

I was bringing my cargo of office supplies with me, because we were running short of files and folders offshore.  I booked the cargo, but it was apparently not captured in the manifest.  My cargo nearly didn't make it offshore.  But luckily, a few people were happy to help me since this is my first time.  So they told me to make necessary arrangements before bringing any cargo on board the flight.  I reached Anduki at 5.20 a.m.  But the flight was delayed until 7.30 a.m.  Oh well, cest la vie...

When I reached offshore, it was really quiet.  Very quiet.  I forgot, it was a Sunday, and Sunday morning is the HSE Info Sharing session, so everybody convene into the mess room to listen to safety talk for two hours.  As soon as I arrived, and settled in my room, meet up with everybody, I went back to bed...  I woke up at 2 p.m. to a hungry stomach.  I wanted to have lunch but I was too tired and overslept.  Then it was the usual hi-tea, followed by 5 p.m. meeting and then, dinner and shower and report, watch TV and snacks and bed...

But last night I slept a little late.  Redz recommended me to watch Gossip Girl.  A television series which is quite popular at the moment.  He said, if I love watching "Cruel Intentions", then I would love watching this.  And indeed I love it.  I watch a full 2 hours of the series.  Which was why I woke up late today, at around 7 a.m.  When I was about to shower, I heard a swishing sound of a broom scrubbing the toilet floor.  Okay, someone's cleaning it at the moment.  So I just rest my head on my pillow, and fell asleep, I was woken up by a phone call, my QA Inspector answered.  Then I peeked into the toilet, it's clean, so I showered and did the usual dance.  Replied a few emails, lunch and here I am on my bed, sleepy mostly because I'm full.  So there the itinerary of my life.  A carefree life.  I love it.  Until then...  Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises