Bored to the Bone (Thus I am Ranting!)

Here I am, in my coveralls, busy at about 7 a.m this morning, instructing what's left of my crew to organise their materials properly before the big boss visit this noon.  The rest of my crew have left early this morning to work at an outstation platform, they'll be doing that for the next three days.  It is noon and everyone had already taken their lunch, I'll give lunch a miss today.  The food is the same ol' same ol' if you know what I mean.  So instead I will tell you what I will be doing when I get back onshore (not that you'd like to know, but freaking hell, give me something to write here, I'm bored! LOL!):

  • As soon as I get back, it is back to the office to pick up my office supplies, and to get my work laptop, also perhaps to clear my work email inbox.
  • Meet up my 'brother' Sulaiman, to send his gifts from Redz and I, from Redz's trip from Bangkok...  If he doesn't want it, I'll take it - ha ha...  Nice gifts, I must admit.
  • Then to send my laptop for an upgrade, yes if you had previously read about this, I have still not upgraded it yet.
  • Buy supplies and groceries for my next trip offshore, my soap has thinned down, my toothbrush looks like a toilet brush now!  I'm also buying some stuff for my crew too, they've got 4 more weeks before they go home.
  • Pay my car loan, god, I've not paid for two months already... Grrr... damn my procrastination!
  • Check with my lawyer with respect to my housing contract
  • Meet up with my car salesperson, she said I've got outstanding signatures to... erm, sign I suppose! Duh!
  • Pay my housemate for electric, water and internet connection bills, hey I think I want a discount now, since I'm not home most of the time! - ha ha...  Just kidding Ed!
  • Buy toiletry stuffs for my face, toners and such... What?!  You think I'm good looking, without doing nothing...  But mind you (look left and right), I'm all natural beauty... ha ha, yeah right! But then again, if you are offshore, you need to protect yourself skin well... The conditions here are harsh.
  • Uh yes, to hang out, of course!
  • Buy running shoes, they have treadmills at the gym here, thus I can practise my run here, need to lose my gut!...
  • Speaking of exercising, I need to push forward my gym membership at JPMC, since I can't use them at this point in time...
  • Buy DVD boxes set, for me to enjoy my nights here... (Not of that kind!)
  • I'm also overdue for manicure and (looking at my feet) probably am pedicure
  • Oh I'm out of ideas now... I'll add this later

So those are the things that awaits me back home.  Plenty of things to do, so little time...  So today, my team did a really good housekeeping, the operators are pleased.  I am pleased.  Got few more cargo from the cargo boat awaiting to upload my materials to the platform.  But since the receiving platform is congested, so it'll have to wait till afternoon.  So what else can I talk about...  

Oh I'm bored, I'm going for my midday siesta for a while.  Such a luxury, this is to have... since my crew is not around at the moment... Until then... Take care and Adios! Yawn!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises