Going Well

Today is rest day.

I purposely did not write my blog yesterday because I'm just a little worried over my readers reading the same thing over and over again.  But indeed, I did ran yesterday, another 10 kms and burn about 1430+ kcal for about 76 minutes.  It was really a tiring run.  Perhaps I may have over did it by doing it three days in a row.  But I need to 'act up' my routine and make it as a norm.  It is quite a struggle I must say.

So anyway, today woke up early but it was abnormally cold today, so I stayed in bed, still awake, snuggling in my blanket.  About 8 a.m, I decided to finally get out of bed.  One of my scaffolder came offshore to get him endorsed but unfortunately he could not, because he has not attended one mandatory course.  So I had to send him back onshore.  I felt sorry for the guy, because he woke up early to get denied and sent off from the first chopper.  But I told him, no hard feelings, because I require someone much more qualified than he is.  It's nothing personal, but it's business I suppose.

I'm a little restless, because I'm not running.  It feels weird not running somehow.  Oh, today, is the operators crew change and I see again familiar faces.  It is kindda cool, like I have somehow doubled my friends.  Two weeks with a group of people, the other two week with another group of people.  

I've secured a place in KK for my run in October.  But I have to find a fax machine to confirm my hotel.  I'll have to ask around for that.  So anyway, some good news my way, pending approval from my boss, I can come home for one whole day, next week.  But I'd be attending a workshop that whole day and I don't think I'd have enough time to see friends and hang out with them.  And also, starting today, crew changes can take place from Brunei International Airport, so don't be so surprised if you see men in orange coveralls coming in and out of the airport.  It is kindda cool.  There are some pre-requisite to be able to use Brunei International Airport as part of their departure from onshore, but it's a little sketchy on that one.  It will be much easier for me if I could be able to go offshore from BIA rather than going to Anduki.

So anyway, until then, take care and Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises