Fasta, Fasta!

10.3 kms, 1413 kcal, 80 minutes.

Happy I am.  This post is going to be a short one.  I'm totally knackered.  I woke up today to a really painful body.  I woke up early, but I spent most of the time staring at the ceiling in my bed for hours and occasionally talk to my QA/QC senior inspector.  After months of not running, my body is trying to adapt to my exercise regime.  Tomorrow, I won't be running.  It is time to rest my body. 

Today is my fastest run so far.  I ran whilst watching two episodes of Friends back-to-back for an hour.  I didn't feel tired running, was grinning most of the time.  My breathing and my running techniques are slowly catching up my muscle memory.  I even cut down on the ciggies.  I hardly touch them today.  So anyway, there are some things I wanted to write about the power of networking that I previously mention.  i.e. talking about people knowing other people or the least know of the people who knows the people in question.  Am I making any sense...  I suppose I'm tired.

Oh also, I have also watched the pilot episode of the new Knight Rider.  It's really cool.  The new Kit is awesome!  New car, new driver, new purpose.  It's brilliant.  But a little too science fiction for me.  Anyway, hope you guys had a great and a care free time where ever you are.  Until then boys and girls. Take care and Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises