Wireless-less

Today, the whole day, after endless times attempt to connect to the wireless connection at the accommodation here, finally it decided to give up on us.

Thus I was left with TV to watch.  I learnt something today, which I found out for myself.  That, I'm missing a lot of things.  What I mean, is I'm missing my life back on land.  Missing in the sense of that I yearn.  But also in the sense that it is missing from me.  I suppose the time without any internet connection did make me a little helpless.  I think I've gone too attached to it.  So anyway, it's back on now and I'm glad that I could finally sleep with the knowledge that I didn't miss writing today's post.  I am addicted to it.  

So missing.  I miss having a social life back on land, not that I don't have one here, the people or should I say the crew, here are friendly enough.  Although sometimes and this is rare, judging by looks only, there are some hostile looks from a few people.  I'm not sure whether I did something wrong, purpose or unconsciously, or my presence is not appreciated.  But hey, if they have a problem with me.  Tough.  I'm here to stay man!  But generally people have been quite nice to me.  And it's great.  But I know there are things going on back with my friends (nearly wrote 'and family', but I have no clue how they are doing) and I'm sort of out of the loop.  Not that's been done on purpose.  It's just pure logistical.

There are things that I wanted to say here.  But because of its connection, I decided not to, but I'm typing this out, because I just need to say it.  It's hard blogging in a small country like Brunei, it's so small that people just know each other.  Like my facebook, add one person and you meet the entire people you knew in college.  Freaky but true.  So I shall refrain for letting out more about how I feel.  But it's silly, it's just that, it's... urgh nevermind, forget I wrote anything...

But continuing on, like I said, it's quite difficult to write something about someone in Brunei, because the power of networking is absolutely strong.  Everybody knows everybody, or the least know someone who knows someone, everyone is connected.  When I wrote the things I wrote about my ex, my ex flipped out and was pissed red hot mad.  Went into a rampage.  The things I wrote about my ex, although not negative, was not flattering.  My ex didn't want people to think that I'm writing about some psychotic maniac.  But the truth to be told,  my ex is THE TOUGHEST AND MOST RESILIENT  lover the world have ever encounter.  Toughest, in the sense, not of the relationship, but tough to go through the worst and the best anyone can offer.  A very strong character and never gives up.  Why did I ever break up, is beyond me.  But it's for the best for the both of us.  In fact, I feel it has gone to a higher level.  A greater level.  I love it.  It's great.  

I've written 'great' for a couple of times now, why?  Ah, because I ran again tonight.  I'm a bit faster now.  In 80 minutes, I ran 9.5 kms and burnt 1551 kcal of which 15% is burnt from fat.  Cool huh?  I feel euphoric.  I'm on an endorphin high.  My body starts to ache here and there, but so far it haven't stop me from running.  I want to run again, but, I need to rest my body too...  But I haven't seen my body losing it's weight.  I suppose my muscles are growing, I can feel it mostly on my pants (I'm not being cheeky).  My thighs have gone a little bigger than the usual.  And it won't be long when it will become much leaner.  That's speaking from experience.  So what else is new on my side.  Pretty much nothing, just work, watch my food intake, run and blogging.  A carefree life.  I love it.  It's great!

Until then boys and girls, X O X O (can't resist Gossip Girl's trademark ending), Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises