Second Degree

This is what I hate.  Here I am, offshore, and been given the second degree.  

I was questioned like some kind of criminal, like I have stolen something, killed someone.  Pissed off I was.  I even held back my anger, and as if it is not enough, I got asked if I am angry?  And since I said "whatever" and "move on", it means I don't want, I don't need an explanation.  Why can't we just carry on than dwelling into this petty staff.

But no, explanation had still to be said.

I'm having an argument with my other half.  The attitude of 'just drop it and move on' is not the best attribute.  I know the intention was most and foremost not to piss me off.  I know I can be quite an arse when I'm agitated.  I know I'm not given a second degree (now), but merely making conversation.  But please, can't we just drop it?  "Are you angry?  I know you're angry, so let me explain"  Chaaarrrrrr!

Give me a gun, and let me blow my brain into pieces.

I'm ending my shift...  Now I have doubts... I don't feel like coming home anymore...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises