Early Weekend

I had lots of plans planned out for today.  None of them fell through.

I planned to bring my models out i.e my brother-in-law, my dad and my nieces and nephew for an afternoon out.  I also planned for a Friday prayer on my way back to my parent's house.  It didn't happened because I got stuck in a heavy traffic jam near Liang divergence to a two carriage way near Lumut.  I got teary eyed looking at the wreckage.  I pray to Allah that nothing serious happened to anyone.  The wreckage was heart crushing to see.  My eyes water just looking at it.  It just happened, the ambulance was making it's way and the police were quick to react to keep the traffic moving.  It was not raining when it happened as depicted in the picture.  It was bright sunny sizzling hot when it happened, the rain only came and went in about 5 minutes or so.  




Ya Allah, I pray to you to keep those involved and everyone, safe from harm.

I don't care if you commute or not.  My advice is please don't drive fast at this location.  There are just too many cars and trucks at this junction, so just be patient.  I still remember very well, when I crashed my Reen into a Pajero causing it to roll over.  I still can recall that event.  I am forever scarred with that memory.  So I know how it feels like being involve in an accident.  And believe me, Ya Allah, you don't want to experience that.  I swear to Allah, just believe me.  So please be careful when you drive or on the road.  Remind that driver of yours, that they're not just carrying passengers but also lifes.  People's life.  You don't know how it feels like having blood in your hands, and living with the guilt all your life.  My brother-in-law had a terrible accident and a young girl's life was lost as a result.  He still feel guilty and more than 5 years have passed by, he had never driven fast ever again.

So back to my itinerary, because of the accident, I missed Friday prayers.  Traumatised by what I just saw, I drove super-vigilant and super-careful.  I arrived at about 2.30 pm and which I made arrangements with Redz, to accompany him change my SIM card to 3G and upgrading it to Prima plus handing officially over that to Redz.  We exited DST Com at 3.30 pm, the waiting was unbearable, but we understand that the staffs are trying hard to keep the waiting as short as possible.  Kudos to DST staff in Gadong Properties for being professional and very courteous despite the huge turn out that afternoon.  

I went back home after that, since Redz has just bought a new SLR camera Canon 40D, we had an impromptu and unplanned photography session under the wing of UberDream a.k.a Corey.  Today's photography session was at Jubilee Park.  I feel so sad looking at the state of the park, it was badly vandalised, and not maintained.  But still it was a great place to photograph.  I did badly though, although there were a lot of fauna to shoot, but the park lacks character.  I just couldn't find the pictures I wanted to take.  At one point, I had to lay on the ground to make a flower look good.  Unfortunately, since the model-turned-photographer, I don't have a model to shoot for my portraiture portfolio.  So for now, I'd have to settle with landscape pictures and some faunas.  Hope you enjoy them.  

Whoopsy Daisy....  I have photoshop-ed a lot of the pictures, turns out there's many I would like to publish, thus, I will post them in the next post....  Stay tuned...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises