Just another day

Nothing significant today.

I am blogging at exactly at 4 pm. Because I was updating my spreadsheet as per usual. And I'm bored. Definitely winding down now...

I am staying back a little late to wait for my boss, he called up this afternoon because he wanted to say something about work, mostly following up with my work, thus why I have been updating since morning. I had lunch with Jane again. It seems that I will be mentioning Jane more often now. Mainly because a) I miss her company and b) I'm going through this house thing a lot in the future and I would really need her help.

Continue...

The paragraphs before were written late this afternoon, my boss came after all, he just came back from a meeting at HQ and called me up for a short meeting.  Yup, it was about work, there has been a considerable effort from the other unit that highlight that many many many... emphasis on many here, deferred work that needs to be completed.  And since I am the clean up mess engineer.  It all falls on my shoulder to take up that work.  Insyaallah, I will try my best.  I'm positive about it.  I know I can do it, though I think my social life will definitely suffer.  Well, I think since my boss know I can do it.  It's only left for me to live up to his expectation and most important of all, my expectations for myself for this year.  

Tonight, together with a group of friends, we watched Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.  Well, it wasn't wow, but it was good.  It was an alright movie, a little slow.  Just a typical medieval type of movies.  And I only watched it because I saw the first one, so might as well watch the sequel to that...  But it wasn't much of a sequel, it's a story of it's own... Hmm rambling now.  I'm very very tired right now, I've finished my 2nd batch of laundry and going to do the remaining three batches.  But I think I'll just fold my clothes that I have hung.  And after this, brush my teeth and bed.  Tonight before the movie, was planning for a nap, but I slept for an hour.  My midnight weekday hangouts are taking it's toll.  At this point in time, I'm on my bed sitting next to a pile of unfolded clothes and feeling awfully tired.  

Some people would have thought it's time for me to get married.  So that someone could fold it for me.  But seriously, does that apply nowadays?  Women are much more career minded in recent times.  And expecting them to do my laundry and folding afterwards...  does that count as sexist?  Well, I rather wash and fold my own clothes.  Who knows, if I decided to get married, I might be washing and folding my wife's clothes - LOL...  Okay, rambling overload... Until then my dear readers... Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises