First Photography Session with Uber Dream

Today, after going through a rigid, science revision by Uber Dream throughout the whole morning (over delicious Murtabak and Teh Tarik), we finally got into the practical bit of the science of light i.e. photography in the afternoon...

It was a session overdue, and today we finally managed to have a field trip to Pantai Seri Kenangan (Seri Kenangan Beach) in Tutong to give my new Canon 450D a test.  This is my first SLR camera, my first trip and even, the first time I took the camera out of the house.  So please bear in mind that I'm still quite the novice in taking pictures.  I took hundreds of pictures which in the end, these are the top six pictures that I considered okay to publish...

Also, our special thanks to Redz for being the model of the day...  He didn't demand any payment and if he did, it would be gracefully ignored...  I'd appreciate any comments for fellow photographers although, please be gentle with me...  I've got a long way to learn to be at least an amateur.  Also if so happen, the man who was paragliding that fine afternoon at the beach, Uber Dream and I would like to extend our high appreciation for giving us the chance to shoot (take picture ah!) him.  Uber Dream managed to get fantastic pictures of him, paragliding.  As for me, I was a little too slow...  Enjoy the pictures...

Uber Dream captured this
 An entangled man (Redz)

Redz under the setting sun


On the way to pick Uber Dream


The man in the sky


My first successful 'vortex'! (Drive safe Mister!)

Mediocre picture of bushes

So that was it, will post some more, if I had time to downsize them using photoshop.  None of the pictures are edited.  Only made some image resizing and text for copyright purposes...  This will develop as we go along...  Until then, Adios Amigos!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises