Friday Again...

As expected, it's friday and the weekend begins...

But, I'm on duty, this sucks.  But since it has been bad weather these few days, I am for one, is for it.  Then again, I'm being selfish.  At the expense of thousands of dollars for a relaxing weekend.  Either way, I hope the weather will be fine and work continue without delays but at the same time leaving me alone for the weekend.  Yes, I'm a lazy bastard.

So far, the duty mobile phone hasn't rung yet.  So I'm still good.  This morning, I woke up late, I suppose the night activities yesterday took it's toll on me.  I was so tired.  At 10am I woke up and drove right for work (after shower and did the whole morning dances and jiggles).  Arrived to work at about 130pm after stopping in Seria for the Friday prayers.  In the afternoon, whilst having a ciggy break with one of our trainees, we were talking about mobile phones, and I just so happen told him that I'm trying to get my LG KU990 Viewty a buyer.  He was mighty interested and after some negotiation, he agreed, but he had to go to offshore tomorrow, which means I have to give him the whole package tonight.  So that was what I did tonight.  I came back home an hour away, showered, ate some food, then drove back again to KB, thank god a friend decided to tag along.  And he drove for me to KB again.

My friend decided to have an early night, and I then proceeded to DeFountain as usual, for the opening of my weekend.  Having my three layer tea.  But I am feeling a bit knackered.  But it depends with the crowd, if the crowd looks hyper and rowdy - LOL - I'll stay... (of course not, this is not that kind of establishment).  The network does seems to be a bit slow, and I suppose, with the number of laptops here now, it does explain why.  

My thoughts for today is about the weather.  The weather is being out character.  It is very unusual for the weather to be quite turbulent at this time of year.  It is usually calm.  I suppose Mother Nature's pissed off with what we're doing to the earth.  It is kind of worrying.  With workload offshore increasing, this kind of weather is not helping us at all.  Oh anyway, I'm tired now... I'll leave you with just that, until then... Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises