Night Rush

I have been rushing all night.  Ahh, I'm so tired.  I'm knackered.

I woke up this morning with another migraine attack.  I have forgotten that I have a kick off meeting at 8am.  My supervisor called in, I answered in a murmur.  I had to think in my sleepy and dizzy state, thinking about where did I put the files in the intranet web.  I did the updates ready for the meeting the day before.  I did the updates for them.  Then my boss called again, asking which version was the right one.  I told them and went back to sleep, I had 2 ibuprofen at 530am.   

I finally woke up at 1030am, and thought, yeah, I could drive, and went for my shower and the usual morning dance and juggle.  When I arrive it was about half past one, and another meeting was due, I had a meeting with a new planner engineer (from our contractor counterpart).  He is from Venezuela and is good looking, almost model look-a-like.  A good looking engineer, very rare, just like me! - LOL.  Just kidding.

I worked as per usual in the afternoon, and after that was netball.  I played like crazy, I screamed and made a fool of myself.  It was great.  I had great fun with them.  I lost my Oakley specs too.  I last remembered putting on the top of my car.  I'm sure it fell off.  I'm so angry with myself.  I finished playing at 8pm.  So I rushed,  to have dinner with my friend, meet my insurance agent for a go ahead with the plans, had my shower, and then continue hanging out at Coffee Bean in Bandar, but they turned off their Wi-Fi because they were closing at 12am.  So we moved to DeFountain, but it was packed inside due and it was raining heavily.  So here I am at home, online with friends.    Anyway, tomorrow is Friday, but I am on duty this weekend.  This sucks.  Hopefully I can get someone to replace me.  I don't feel like it.  

Gym, on Saturday, can't wait!  Until then, Adios Amigos!  Take Care...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises