Weekend End

Relaxed is the summary of this weekend.

I spent in front of the TV watching Desperate Housewives Season 1 Mother's Day Marathon.  Enjoying with a bottle of Peach Tea and Curry Maggie Mee with baby clams.  Sad.  But I don't care, it's the freaking weekend.  Oh also, I did not go to the gym as planned, because the bed won, contemplating on being in bed and being on the treadmill, the bed won.  But I am still planning to go to the gym tomorrow or the near future.  Because, I'm gaining weight fast!  I wore my new jeans (new in this aspect is just washed jeans), and you know how jeans lie to you, because jeans tends to expand.  But using a newly washed jean, will tell the truth.  I hated the result, it did took a little more time than usual to fit in.  But fit in, it did.  - He he..

So netball tomorrow and perhaps gym after that.  I need to cut down my food intake.  I want to get my body to my fitness level that I once were.  The lowest weight that I have ever managed to get myself to was 58kgs.  And boy, did I love my body at that time.  Looked small and frail, like a sick guy, but I was fit and light and I feel I could do anything.  But now, I'm getting a little heavy and a bit slow at times.  So it's time to really take good care of myself this time round.  I know this sounds girly but I want to feel and look sexy.  LOL - sad, I know...

So nothing much to update you guys on, so I'll leave it up to that.  Until then, Adios Amigos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises