Late Hangout in Bandar

The photo shoot out didn't end at the park.  I forced Redz to come out again that same night to bandar to get the hang of it.  He did take many beautiful pictures, to view them, he put them in his blog.  Feel free to visit...

So I took some with him, at about midnight I did a walk about alone to the newly built jetty beautified by a sculpture and a small square.  It didn't turn out well.  It is still so postcard-ish as one avid reader had commented.  By which he/she is totally spot on right.  But anyway, more comments appreciated and hope to get more comments from readers.

My attempt to portrait

No!  It's mine!  Oreo Cheese Cake is always a favourite.

No smoking starting first of June.  Sad, I am.

My solo night walk about around Bandar starts here.

These floating/glowing/multi colour balls is just mesmerising

The details on the railings are exquisite.  It nicely lit too!

The sculpture changes colour too!

It's such a beautiful night, the former Royal Custom and Excise building, a reminisce the past.

Again, these are just some of the picks that I think is at least, good.  It was a difficult photo shoot because it's quite dark and I really do need a tripod for that.  I didn't have it with me, so most of them are 'shakey'..  Hope you like them...  Until then Adios... Woohoo, I still have two more days of holiday!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
"By which he /she is totally spot on right." >>>It's a he. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises