Wanted: Distraction

Sleepy right now. Not because I didn't get enough sleep, but my morning drink was Horlick, and I have been staring (not just staring - but doing some updates) on my spreadsheet. And it so tedious and is making me sleepy. Constantly, my eye moves from the paper to my desktop screen, ensuring everything each row of line is updated. *Yawn*

There are a few stacks of papers to be transferred to the spreadsheet. I am doing the first batch, and there are at least 8 more batches to do. Sigh! And it's really repetitive and tedious. *Yawn* (I am really yawning! Seriously!)

So I will distract myself by writing this blog for a little while. I have notice for quite a long time now, that being a commuter, you really could see peoples' personality and their cars. To a point where you know what work does the person do. I normally see, if there's clothes hanging behind the driver. I call them, 'shifts' people. People who work on shifts, night shifts or day shifts. They're normally uniformed type of work, such as the police, the army or even security guards. These people also normally drive small hatchbacks and sedans. An army owned car would be likely be 'pimped' up with huge stereos or huge wheels or heavily body-kitted, with many stickies on their car or windows. Then you can see women, many of them driving huge 4X4s or SUVs. Then there's the posh people, usually driving an expensive car or luxurious car. Then you get the young posh people, with their expensive or luxurious super car, often zooming and zig-zagging. Then there's the business man, usually in their Toyota 'Kijang's. 'Kijang' comes in two speed. Slow crawling speed causing tailback as far as the imagination could anticipate and f@#!ing fast speed, these 'Kijangs' have no care in the world, they're just fast and more often didn't care if it hits you or not. So be careful with these type of 'Kijang's, always be vigilant with them, it's like anticipating a cat trying to pass a road.

I use other commuters as an indicator. If I see them earlier than usual, it means I am late, and vice versa. Then again, I have the digital clock in the car to confirm my presumptions. Commuters is a community that moves around. I see the same people almost everyday, sometime at the same junction or area. Commuting also in a way to prepare my day, the things I wanted to do, throughout the day. Sometimes commuting is a time for me to reflect myself. And today, my head is a little messed up. Seriously, to think about it. I am a pretty messed up guy. Life has thrown me and tossed me. I'm quite f#*ked up guy. Seriously. But, I'll post that on a different day. That one will be a long story. Anyway, caffeine has kicked in. My adorable tea lady gave what I wanted, a kick-in-the-gut coffee. Blegh! But it works!

Until then, take care. Adios Amigos!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I totally agree that your car is a reflection of your personality! I tend to like those 4/4 dressed up with stickers and cute coupes. heheh.. so maybe I have a split personality!
- acura
Anonymous said…
LOL - split personality? Join the club! I'm the president of it! - ha ha, tonight I just saw a old blue Nissan Sunny with a cool sticker design, it's all over the side of the car, but very subtle and very tasteful, not one of those that's over the top... I just want to know the guy, how he did it?

I will put a sticker on my new Lancer once it arrives. Ahh, still waiting after 3 months!

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises