I am unwell

I'm not feeling good.  I suppose my tiredness yesterday was an indication that I am going to be sick.  I told my housemate last night my throat feels a little groggy.  And this morning, I had a fever.  I took my reliable aspirin and went back to bed...

This afternoon, my car agent called up asking for the down payment of the car, and I was feeling hungry as well, so I took up the energy to shower and went down there for the car...  My car is already here but is still in Muara.  They couldn't pick the whole batch in Muara just yet as the cars at the agent are still waiting for registration.  And it's taking a bit longer than the usual...  I told the agent to hand the car in early June, because the road tax issue will be in May, and we're ending may in just a week plus...  She also agreed, "Rugi tu eh" (translation: That's a loss")...  So yeah, June's looking good!

Okay, till then, Adios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises