The usual

The usual dance. I am taking things slowly.

Since yesterday was a long day. I woke up tired today. So I zombie my day without much incident. Thus nothing much to report.

Oh after work, our department continued our HLP (Healthy Lifestyle Programme) with a Beach Volleyball Tournament. Actually this was a continuation of last week's game to determined the group ranking. Last week our group lost terribly, I had a meeting with my fianance planner, that was why I didn't play, and after that, I played netball instead. My group got the bottom rank to determined the 7th or the 8th place. I was suppose to play netball, and I brought all my gear with me, but forgot my shoes. Silly me! Since playing beach volleyball would be barefooted, so I played that instead. When I arrived, my colleagues were screaming my name to immediately join the on going game. Most of the guys in my group have not arrived yet and they are short of players. I ran to the bench to store my stuff and bag, and ran back to the beach court. And, we won! While we were playing the next set, some of my group players came along... And we lost... Thus, it was a rubber set. By this time, we got the hang of the game and finally we won! Happy as a bunny, I was.

Some of my colleagues told me that I should have played last week. They didn't know that I played volleyball well. Otherwise, they would have demanded me to play all the games. I thought they knew... But oh well, 7th place is a decent place to be. I used to play volleyball weekly, in fact, at one point, almost everyday. Jane and I sometimes, play at Mumong Sport Complex or the Police Branches at Batu Tiga in Pandan. That was fun, I was in tip top shape. But now, I have gone amateur. Ironically, I was never the spiker. I couldn't jump that high and my timing is always off. I used to play volleyball when I was in college. Those were the good old times. I went home after playing another set of a friendly game and drove home.

I felt like having a group dinner so I text the rest of the gang for dinner. I sometimes wish the whole gang were there, even if I know that some of them didn't like me. But I felt sorry for my Baby, who sometimes struggle between the me and the group. At times, Baby felt run down trying to juggle friends around.

So anyway, I'm at the usual place as normal, and going back home in half an hour. Until then, that's my daily itinerary for today... Adios Amigos...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises