Friday Shooting with Newest Member Redz and Corey

Hope you enjoy this pictures...




A dedicated Mentor to an eager Potential Prodigy


A Palm Leaf


Tried to shoot the pots, it has beautiful sculptural drawings.


Had to lie down to shoot this and its worthed.


Care to give me a hand?


Tired?  Have a seat?


A pot as a dustbin.  Urgh!  Just Great!


"Air Mulih" Under the Arch


I'm Shattered!



The Yellow Brick Road to Oz, hardly...

These are the pics that I took with Redz and Corey on Friday...  There are more beautiful pictures I took by the jetty, but I guess for now, this will do.  Again, comments appreciated.  I still can't get over the quality loss in photoshopping!  Urgh!  Until then.  Adios.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I still don't see the versatility in your photographs. (though I must admit those were impressive for a beginner)
Being able to produce variations of emotions in your photographs is one of the best qualities a photographer should have. Your recent shots fall into "PostcardISH" category. Panoramic but lifeless.

In one of your recent shots i.e. the bench which has no handle, it would be even more interesting if someone was sitting there emphasizing the lack of the handle of the bench.

Photographs are not just merely beautifully captured end result. They should create a spark on people's imagination, sensitivity,and emotion.

Just a thought.

Gimme more Kellaz...and I mean MORE. :)
Anonymous said…
agree full heartedly with your comments. My mentor told me that most photographs that I take are mostly still life. It tells a story rather than creating emotion.

Besides, I would have let Redz sit on the bench for emphasis, but Redz is now behind the camera. I'll give you more.

My photographs are taken to tell a story than sparking things up... I suppose that will be the next thing I will focus in, I still haven't done portraiture. But yeah, thanks for the comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises