Friday's Child

Thank god, alhamdulillah, it's the weekend, officially, it's another COB of this week.

This week can be describe as busy, busy, busy, migraine and busy. I'm a little knackered from updating spreadsheets. I think the gridlines in my eyes are now forming into small pixels of images and now, I can spot and notice the slightest mistake in each cell. But anyway, enough about work.

I'm actually going to rush after this, because I will be doing my medical check up tonight (yes finally!) So it won't be much of a post, I will post some more later this evening. I'm just writing this post to a) keep my readers happy and happy to do so and b) I've been typing numerics all day... It's nice to use using the whole keyboard. So anyway, I better be off now, the traffic's gonna be a bitch because government servants will be using the roads as they come back from city, and those going back to the city because tomorrow, their children have to go to school and the parents to work. I just don't get it, working on Saturdays, it just don't make sense. A friend told me it's because it's related to religion... Then, do what the Omanis do then, weekends on Sunday and Mondays! Sigh... Okey, ranting unnecessarily now... Have a great weekend my good people. Till then, Adios, and oh take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises