Spring Sunday Cleaning

Lazy Sunday was the plan.  It became a Bored Sunday.  Then turned Cleaning Sunday.

I vacuumed the entire living room, all dust mites were at war with me.  No dust mites was spared.  I ransack the house upside down.  The only place I didn't touch was under the TV stand, there were too many wires attached, so I didn't feel like pulling the plug to the hi-fi which is blaring with Marcell's songs.  

I also changed few of the furniture settings, I hope my housemates like it.  It was arranged in a way to catered for a wi-fi user-friendly.  LOL.  I was really bored.  Baby went for a function at a friend's place, and I didn't have much to do anyways.  I nearly wanted to run, but laziness won, so I decided not to.  It was a hot day to run anyway...

Nothing much to report.  It was a good day, the day passes by quite fast and tomorrow is a new week.  It's going to be fun.  Netball tomorrow.  But my gym starts tomorrow to... Am contemplating.... Sigh...  Till then, Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises