Embarrassing Moment

Tonight there were two victims who nearly had a miss in DeFountain.

They were confused where the glass door is. A man hit his head on the glass wall because he thought that was the entrance, another lady was left embarrassed because she pushed the glass wall because she thought that was the entrance.

It reminds me of one of the most embarrassing moments. And my friend and I shared our embarrassing memories, you can visit his blog, well, I have to say, I couldn't challenged his embarrassing moment - LOL, Anyway, a few years ago, me and a few friends went to Yayasan Shopping Complex, and at that time, The Body Shop was a full shop (now they've down sized) to half of the shop floor. So, as I was going up the escalator, I got distracted by a beautiful hamper placed on the window display, so I put my hand up against the window and looked at the hamper. But I wanted to see the products in the hamper, and I tried to look behind the hampers, and "BONGGGGGGG!" I hit my head on the window, it was really really loud, everybody around the vicinity looked at me, rubbing my head, and few staff came running to the window to see what had happened. By this time, all my friends were running away from me laughing their heads out! I just walked away with a hand rubbing my head... It was a hard bang... It is hilarious when I recall that moment. It was a bimbo thing. I whole reason of placed my hand on the glass to make sure I won't bang my head! DO'H!

Another was when I was in Primary Six in Religious School, it was a morning session, and since I came to school everyone was ever so smiley to me. Some snickered, some laughed behind me, and I didn't care... Until about 10 am after break, I remembered I had a piece of paper that I wanted to put in my pocket... My pocket wasn't there... I looked down my shirt, it was inside out! I feel like dying! I saw my shoulders there where threads along the seams... Oh it was embarrassing! I still blush when I remembered that day... Nobody said a thing. And when I came back to class with my shirt in the right way, few of my classmates laugh out loud. "Baru kau sadar kah?" (Translation: You've just realised it?"). Oh I wanted to die that day....

There are more embarrassing moments that I would like to share, but I don't think I can...LOL What was yours?... Care to share? Until then, Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises