Sleeping Beauty Beast

Yesterday, things didn't go as planned.

I came back home for a nap before perfoming Maghrib prayers. I changed my clothes, decided to shower, my housemate was in it, so I thought I changed first. Laid my head, and had a nap... When I woke up it was 4am. I was awfully hungry. Superbly hungry. Saw a bottle of Sehat next to the bed and had a few gulps... And continued sleeping.

I woke up relatively early today. And for the first time in many months, I feel quite refreshed. I mean, it's rarely that I feel refreshed mid week. I came to work and immerse myself in updating, I got bored this afternoon. I got out for lunch with my best friend, Jane. Ah, miss her so much. I forgot how much I miss laughing so much, not that I have sad all this while. But it was laughter all the way with her. I had so much fun. We also went to the TAP (Tabung Amanah Pekerja) office to check if we could withdraw our funds for our house (saperate house, that is - she's building hers too) and as for me, I didn't qualify, because my service contribution have not reached 10 years or $40,000, thus not eligible for withdrawal. Darn it.

I'm not desperate for the funds though, it would be nice to get it, but then, I suppose it would be much better leaving it there to mature. An investment for my latter days.

So anyway, where was I? Oh yes, sleeping... I missed two phone calls and two text messages from Baby and one from my car pool mate. All unanswered until this morning.

Nothing out of the unusual today, everything is as the norm. Shopping for shoe is still ongoing. Bored in the office now, it's after 4pm and everybody's still here... Go home already - te he he..

Until then, Adios Amigos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises