Weekend Begins!

Warning: Long Read.

Thank god. Alhamdulillah. It's Friday, and the weekend has now landed. Although the week was not as what I expected it to be. But it has not been a bad week either.  

A colleague is going away on a vacation over the weekend.  I'm jealous.  I want a getaway holiday too, not because that I have been working hard to deserve one.  But I feel like I want one.  I'm jealous.  

I have been thinking recently about my blog, of how personal it can get.  I suppose, no one would like to stalk me.  They just read my blog.  So I think I should write things that matters.  This is part of the things that makes journalism a really difficult job.  To write something that matters require an in-depth research.  And that is something I wouldn't think that I could do at this point in time.  I do have something in my 'malay' blog bekunyanyang which I write something that I think is current, I repeat, I THINK is current. LOL.

So anyway, about my blog being personal, I want to share you something intimate.  This came about when I was shampooing my hair with the new Sunsilk shampoo that I recently bought,  it's the for smooth and manageable hair. "Transform your hair from the first wash", it says.  Well, my hair still isn't smooth as I wanted it too, and let alone manageable.  I'm trying to grow my hair long, I used to have long hair but I cut it all off because my hair was slowly being brittle and starting to fall.  I was on a strict diet at that time to prepare myself for the 2nd Brunei Marathon.  After making some research of my own, my hair fall out was because I was under-nourish due to really low calorie intake.  

And this year, I'm starting to grow them back, the last time, I used the Sunsilk (Pink Colour) and my hair grew like weeds.  They grew so fast that I had to go for hair re-bonding every other week.  My hair is naturally curly, and when they get curly, it's out of control.  So anyway, the instruction on the bottle says to keep the product on and massage the shampoo on your hair for a while.  But I feel no difference at all.  I also put on the conditioner as instructed but nope, nothing...  I remembered borrowing my friend's shampoo because I took a shower at his place and the shampoo was so refreshing, I can feel my scalp glow in glee.  (Yes, exaggerating here).  Any tips to help me grow my hair long in less than a year?

But that was not the intimate bit that I wanted to share with you.  Oh, I've lost the plot here.  How did I get to this 'intimate' sharing session anyway? Hmm?  Oh yes, let's recap.  Reason why I wanted to get intimate with my readers was because my blog have been quite personal with my readers, thus, as the flow goes, oh what the heck!

I wanted to share with you.  My shower routine.  Just for fun sake.  First I shampoo my hair and massaged my hair and scalp for a couple of minutes, maybe a minute, leave it on my hair, then I start to wash my body with a scrub loofah, I scrub my whole body, everywhere, every nook and crannies.  I have been using and buying this particular loofah for more than 5 years.  (Not the same one! - it's the brand!)  It is Body Shop Body Scrub Loofah, it's not the one with looks like a root and taken from a fruit or melon as per info from my dear friend here... :)  But this loofah made from recycle plastic, and is quite rough.  I have introduce this loofah to a friend who suffers from eczema (a dry skin condition) and now his skin is looking good and well.  So I say scrub your body whenever you get the chance.  Then I get a good rinse of all the shampoo and soap.  (I sound like a washing machine).  Next, I put my conditioner for my hair and left it on as I start to brush my teeth.  According to some research, brushing your teeth more than 5 minutes can actually damage your gums...  After a quick gargle, I rinse my hair for the 2nd time.  Then it's facial wash.  I use only Cosway products.  (I'm not getting paid for this, okay?!)  

I started to use their products only because it works on me.  I have tried many products (Nivea for Men, Loreal, Neutrogena, etc.) before this, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  About 4 years ago, my bestfriend, Jane introduced me to Cosway products because she likes them.  Temptation got the better hold of me from the catalogue, and I tried them and it worked well, many people notice the difference.  Got plenty of compliments.  So I kept using them until now.  I cycle the products from the whitening range, to the skin renew range, to the hydrating range.  And alhamdullilah, my skin is fine now, much more better than when I was 18 years old.  In fact, I can safely say my skin is 18 years old.  LOL.

I remembered when I was a teenager, (during my breakout skin era, as I usually referred it to as), my mother always push me many products for my skin, but I didn't use them, because I didn't see the whole point.  I was at an age where, if it didn't work as soon as I put them on, then what was the point?!  Silly wasn't it?  Well, that's teenagers for ya!  So anyway, the Cosway product that I am on, is the whitening range.  Because recently I found myself getting a wee bit darker than usual.  I suppose it is from the commuting, being under the sun in the car for at least 2 hours every working day.  So there you go, my more or less intimate part of my everyday life.  Even I contradict myself by telling you that I wanted to write something that matters, but hey, it's the weekend!  And it's my blog! Ha-ha!  In fact, if you probably have any Cosway beauty products questions, I might be of help.  Believe me I've tried them all! LOL.

Had to go to work tomorrow.  But that won't spoil my weekend.  Until then, take care, have safe fun in the weekend.  Enjoy! And Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises