Work Sucks

I've just recovered from my fever.

Instead of going to the office directly, I went to run a few 'unavoidable' errands. That is, to finally resolve my car issue. Why now? Because I have to give back my brother-in-law's funky white car pretty soon. Firstly, I need to get the car I crashed back from the workshop, $720 flew in a snap. I told them I will pick it up tomorrow. Morning, for inspection (in case there's something that I was not satisfied with their workmanship) and I will pick it up after Friday prayers, I told them. Then to return my brother-in-law's car that I have been going around with means I have to send it to the workshop, for a complete servicing which includes: changing the wipers, balancing the tyres, re-align the tyres, motor oil replacement, transmission fluid flushing, radiator cooling fluid flushing to wash and polish (and what-not). Everything... everything I could think of to change and replace. So now is lunch time and I'm not going anywhere, because I don't have a car. It's hot outside anyway...

When I arrived at work, of all the days they could have needed me, they chose the day I was not in to make an important decision. And now, I'm carrying that decision. And there is a highly chance that I will be offshore for a week or two, (when? I don't know) which I am quite reluctant to do. Not now. I have to get things ready in two days which normally takes at least a week. Now, I'm rushing, but seriously I couldn't be bothered. But I'm doing the best I can. This blogging thingy is just something to get my mind off for a few minutes. I know some would think that I'm a complainer, I do nothing but complain. But let me see you sit here in my seat, walk in my shoes and not complain. But anyway, as I said, I am doing the best I can, I could.

By the way, yeah, I changed my blog template. Why? To fit in funkiemunkie, my adorable virtual pet. I was going through anak panyu's blog and playing with his turtle, and I thought... Why don't I adopt a virtual pet too? And so I did. I chose a monkey because it is more or less me. Yeah, if I am an animal, most likely I think I would be a monkey. So feel free to play with my monkey... (now, now, don't go there! LOL). Another reason that I picked the simple white template because it looks much cleaner... Maybe it's just me...

I think I deserve a pat on my own back, despite of being depressed added with work pressures, I'm still not suicidal... That's a good sign, right? Oh well, until then, lunch break is over, Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises