Work Hard, Play Harder

Okay, I wasn't actually working that hard today.  Work was at a relaxing pace today.  I had lunch with my best friend, Jays.  We talked about migraine, and he might be right about the triggers in migraines.  Dehydration was his trigger.  And to think of it, yeah, I think it is mine too.  That stands true when I was playing netball earlier in the evening.  I didn't bring much water with me and guess what happened.  Migraine Ala Galore.  

I am still having my migraine right now.  It is mild.  But after stuffing my face with two 'Three Layer Tea', a 'Kasturi Ping', Green Curry Chicken with Rice, some steamed fish and Sambal Kangkong,  (post edit : And prawn crackers with 'Acar' and pudding too!)  my migraine subsides a little.  I think I still need some more H2O.  Oh I took some ibuprofen too.  So perhaps that helps too.

I played netball today with my friends.  And boy oh boy, am I out of shape or what?  My fitness level is way way below under par.  It's pathetic.  I was being played like a fool.  I ran and ran, up and down the court helplessly.  Oh also, I am in desperate need of a manicure and pedicure.  My toes/feet hurts and when I was playing I was really careful not to cut other players with my long finger nails.  My long nails helped me a bit at this moment.  With my new LG KS20 Windows Mobile, I need my finger nails to type out text messages.  I am still looking for touch 'keypad' software so that I could type out my text messages just like a normal phone.  So anyway, better get to bed soon.  Tomorrow is the last day of the working day, can't wait to end it...

Until then, take care and Adios...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises