Migraine sucks!

Today, I didn't go to work because I was having a super migraine that lasts until afternoon, I couldn't wake up, the poking feeling in the eye was severe.  I'm fade up with my migraine, it's disrupting my work and ultimately my career.  I'm determined as ever to find the trigger for my migraine.  I'm just worried if it is caffeine that's the culprit.  

I didn't go to work today, because my head was so painful, it felt like it wanted to split open.  I only managed to wake up at 2 pm because my friend came over to bring me for a late lunch.  I was so hungry.  After lunch, my migraine subsides a little.  My left eye felt like it wants to poke out of it's socket.  Then I went back to bed.  I took some Nurofen (ibuprofen/aspirin) and now it is gone.  I took some this morning at 8 am, but it worked a bit but not gone. 

I have plenty of things at work, important stuff.  That is why I am going to work on Saturday to make up for the lost time.   My boss will definitely be pissed at me tomorrow.  I am planning to go to the doctors too for my migraine.  My migraine might win the battle but not the war.

I took it easy today.  My friend came by again to bring me out for dinner, and I had a craving for Ideal's chessy fries.  So we went to the Ideal Cafe and Restaurant at Gadong Properties, much easier to find a car park there.  And the roasted chicken, ahh, going healthy, that's the place.  But not the fries, or the burger, or the waffle that I managed to scoff down.  Then it is back to my friend's place because he wants to catch up with Project Runaway.  Today, was a Project Runaway Season 4 Reunion, where most of the clips shown are bloopers of what happened behind the scene.  It's very funny.  I'm definitely not a designer. Why?  Because I'm not creative.  Not naturally creative, I mean.  I can be if I try to, but I don't have an 'eye' for things.  Then again, I can't sew!  So I'm definitely out of that.  

So what am I good at?  Work?  Plewgh!  I don't know, I guess I'm still looking for my niche.  (Just asked a friend what does he think I am good at, he took his time, and said "You're good in procrastinating?"  Urgh!  I'm good in nothing, I'm sad!)  But anyway, I'll sleep it off and think about it.  Until then, good night.  Take care and Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises