Future Premonition

I had a taste of what my future will be in the months to come...

I was woken up by my mobile phone, it was Jane. I overslept, my plan to go to the gym was out of the window, she gave me a wake up call because she knows I always wake up late in the weekends. So I took my shower immediately and by the time I finish my shower, she already arrived and a quick splash and deodorant, we were on our way.

I actually planned to accompany her run her errands on the house. Something I will be doing a lot in the months to come. First stop was to complain to the shop where she bought doors, they sent in the wrong doors, in the end, the wrong doors were very nice, very modern looking and instead of sending in the correct doors, she told them to take the correct doors and replace them with the wrong ones. It was funny. Jane is a funny character, if you know her, she never losses her cool. Rarely gets angry, and when she does, she becomes extremely sarcastic but in a funny way. You'd have to know Jane, explaining it doesn't seems to give an exact picture.

Then we had breakfast and proceeded to look for curtains where she had a recommendation. And oh my god, her curtains costs, almost $3k! I never knew curtains are expensive! I was shocked! Then we went to look for air conditioners and other electrical utilities such as fridges and water heaters... Oh sh!t $5k+! Easily, just to fill in the house already cost more than $8k! Crazy! I don't think my budget is enough! At this rate, my house is going to be empty! I'm absolutely shocked, I didn't make enough research. Pissed off I am...

We finished our errands at about 4 pm. I was exhausted, I fell asleep and woke up at 7 pm. I had some food and watched a little TV with my housemate and my friend called up to have a weekend hangout. We went to Coffee Bean in Bandar, but since their network is down, we moved to DeFountain instead. I can't stop but to think about the things I am going to experience soon. For example, imagine just about decorating the rooms with curtain. I don't have a clue, I'm not an interior designer, I don't design, I'm not creative. Oh, I start to think if it was up to me to decorate my house, I'd imagine you coming in and the first word you'd utter, will be "WTF!!" - LOL... Seriously, and if there's any help (pro bono please! - he he), I'd be more than happy to entertain you. I want to know how much the power of networking can help me! Thinking about what my future is going to be like, it sort of haunting me now, I can imagine now, how much stress that I will experience. It's scary. Guess, you'd hear a lot of my ranting in the future.
*Sigh!* Until then... Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Rant, Update?

Happy Birthday to Me

Tolerances and Compromises